Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Burn Round 1 Complete!

Hello!

I've been doing FB workouts for the last 4 or 5 years, but I FINALLY purchased a program for the first time. I decided to with FB Burn since it seemed like a total body program that was fairly comprehensive. I read a lot of the lovely posts from the community, took a deep breath, and just kept pressing play!

I have seen some pretty great results, and I do feel stronger. I did notice that this last week of the program was starting to wear on my body, as my knees are a bit achy from the HIIT and I'm a little bit tired of being sore! I think a lighter week is in order to recover before moving onto the next program (FB Booty? Strong? Abs? Who knows!)

I think I've learned a lot of things over the past 4 weeks. First, I learned that I CAN do it. I CAN get up at 5am before work and get it done. I CAN commit to a program, even though a little voice in my head is always telling me I might fail. But I didn't fail! I did it!

I also learned that self criticism and mental health are always going to be struggles of mine, so I need to actively be kind to myself and just do my best. I need to find that balance between making healthy choices and enjoying life! So yes, I have seen some outer changes (slowly, I might add!), but my goal for the next program is to actively "tone" my mindset as well.

Thank you all for your posts. Though I have not contributed until now, your messages inspire me every morning, and it's nice to be part of such a cool community. If you have a program suggestion, I'd love to hear it! :)