K
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Strong

One day away from completing FB Strong Week 2 and so far I'm having mixed emotions. I LOVE strength, thus my reasoning behind this program. Yet, I feel as though my routines are missing something. It didn't take long for me to realize it was the HIIT and intense cardio routines that I was lacking. This program clearly outlines that, which is why I agreed to the program in the first place since I began to grow tired of HIIT in my previous routines (FB Sweat & FB Burn). I love the sweat, which is why I push myself even harder during these 30-45 minute routines. My muscles are fatigued and I'm sweating profusely when I reach the workout complete screen but I just don't feel the same "burn", if that makes any sense.

Any tips? Should I weave a short cardio/hiit within this program? I just love love love strength so I'd do anything to keep these routines.

I've been on FB for over a year and I can't thank you enough! My body is in better shape than when I played soccer my high school and college years, and that says something!