N
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Nearing the end of Abs program, & I'm loving it :-)

Hi all,

Just wanted to sing the praises of FB Abs program -I'm on the last few days & i've loved every minute of it.

I've been using FB on & off for 3 years now, but in January of this year I decided to cancel my gym membership & use FB full time, at home. Last month I decided to purchase my first program - I chose Abs - and I've thoroughly loved every minute of it.

I took some before pics but didn't take any body measurements. My weight has stayed pretty much the same (60kg @ 165cm tall) but I most definitely have toned - my clothes feel loser, I feel lighter (even though i'm physically not!) and I generally just feel stronger & better, with a great core.

I am getting some definition in my abs area (which I previously thought impossible after having 3 large babies).

I'm moving onto Sweat next, then I will go back and purchase the new Abs program being released this weekend. I didn't realise what a difference purchasing a program makes (compared to the first few months of the year where I just set my own schedule) - it's most definitely worth buying a program to get fab results.

Thanks FB!