Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

"Saddle bags"

Hello everyone!

I just started the FBburn program (3rd day today) and I'm truly loving it! I'm getting married in July so I would love to be in better shape for my big day. I'm currently not trying to loose that many lbs as I have been watching my diet for almost a year now and I've also been trying to incorporate exercise into my daily life (hello, lifelong couch potato here!). I've also stopped drinking beer and alcohol all together for almost two months now which has had a huge (very positive) impact on my weight loss journey, levels of energy and on my skin! I'm not too concerned about losing more lbs, I'm 5"4 and currently at 121 lbs which I'm happy about, if anything, I'd be happy to loose another 3-4 lbs but it's okay if don't.

However, I would like to focus on toning and sculpting a little more. In particular, my "problem" area tends to be my thighs as I have somewhat prominent "saddle bags" (what a ridiculous name, lol!).

What workout programs or Fitness Blender videos would you recommend to loose fat in that particular area? I understand it's not possible to target fat loss that way, but I guess there can be exercises that might be helpful to get more toned legs (???). I'd appreciate it if maybe someone in the community could give me advise on this or offer before/after testimonials as to their progress with getting rid or diminishing "saddle bags."

Thanks everyone, big hugs from Bogotá, Colombia :)