Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Need help creating a great(healthy/effective) workout schedule

Hello! I am completely committed to fitness blender in every way. I have been working out with them for 4 years. However, my workout schedule has always been blatantly too hardcore and intense and has hurt my body. Recently, i have experienced severe back pain, joint pain, knee pain etc. I tend to do an hour and half every day of workouts always incorporating Hiit, strength and abs. This all seems like id be shedding weight like crazy but instead i havent seen real results in months/a year! It became unbelievebly discouraging and upsetting. Because of this, i became way too obsessed with my diet and developed a horrible eating disorder. This month i decided to take a month break from hardcore workouts everyday and hiit everyday to recover and heal my body properly (although very scary as well). After all of this..i need help creating a weekly workout schedule that is best for weight loss and toning since i have such a hard time NOT doing HIit everyday. I am more than willing to do intense workouts i just need a great detailed guideline on what a good workout plan looks like for a week like what to work on each day/rest days. Thanks so much for reading and helping!