Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Completed round 1 and 2 of FBBODYWEIGHT and I feel fantastic!!

The beginning of this year I made a resolution that a lot of people make and that was to lose weight. Little did I know I’d want so much more than to just lose weight. I started with a couple workouts by looking at Fitness Blender’s YouTube. I’d used Fitness Blender before a couple years ago but it didn’t stick. I had just had a baby and I also had a 1 year old, I was exhausted and more focused on my babies. Now that my kids are 2 and 4 I told myself it was time to start caring for myself instead of putting 100% of me into everyone else in my family. From the couple of workout completes I got I wanted more. I visited Fitnessblender.com for my first time and was so excited to purchase a program. I chose Bodyweight bc I didn’t have any weights. I started with round 1 and oh my god, it was tough at first. Once I got my form I really just couldn’t wait for the next days workouts. I put so much into them and kept learning along the way through round 2. I recommend FBBODYWEIGHT to anyone motivated to workout bc these programs are put together so well. I feel stronger, my body is so much more sucked in and toned. It makes me feel better that I feel more comfortable in my clothes and confident overall. I did lose 11 pounds since February but it’s not the weight that makes me the happiest, it’s my overall energy. I’m motivated to keep going. I will be starting FB Sweat next bc I found some 5 lbs weights to start building up my strength. I’m so happy, thank you Fitness Blender for helping me rediscover myself.❤️