Let me start this check-in with saying that I'm sore, the good kind but still. And I have none other to blame than myself of course by adding on to my workouts. And while we're at the subject workouts, tell me all about yours.
Another TB day in the B&T's challenge, lighter weights (woohoo) but shorter rest (boo)😆 Daily doggie walks after. BTW, little tidbit about the challenge: apart from 2 WO's in the second week it's all TB WO's.
I'm trying to find a swift transition to dinner but can't find one so let's just go by: what's for dinner peeps? I think we'll have chicken and bakes potatoes with some green veggies.
Hm, guess that's about it no? I'll leave you with the question you see in the meme. For it's: e-reader, glasses and water bottle.
I'm off, I hope you all have a nice "halfway there" and all are welcome here!💖
Daily Check-in ANG: Wednesday, Oct 7th
Morning my dearies,
Let me start this check-in with saying that I'm sore, the good kind but still. And I have none other to blame than myself of course by adding on to my workouts. And while we're at the subject workouts, tell me all about yours.
Another TB day in the B&T's challenge, lighter weights (woohoo) but shorter rest (boo)😆 Daily doggie walks after. BTW, little tidbit about the challenge: apart from 2 WO's in the second week it's all TB WO's.
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-dumbbell-cardio-core-endurance-weighted-tri-sets-with-dumbbell-cardio-isometric-holds?scheduledDate=2026-10-07
I'm trying to find a swift transition to dinner but can't find one so let's just go by: what's for dinner peeps? I think we'll have chicken and bakes potatoes with some green veggies.
Hm, guess that's about it no? I'll leave you with the question you see in the meme. For it's: e-reader, glasses and water bottle.
I'm off, I hope you all have a nice "halfway there" and all are welcome here!💖