Daily Check-in ANG: Tuesday, Oct 6th

Hey hey,

How's thing's on your end? Is grandmoppie TY doing okay Lea? Heard anything from your youngest Coby? I hope all is well with them, and with you all too of course!

Day 2 for us M&PwB&T-ers here with HIIT and cardio endurance to get us extra sweaty. I managed to do everything without modifications, even my burpees were Tasha burpees but man those butt kicker mt climbers were something special. I added another short tabata, a weighted core this time and did my daily doggie walk. What are you up to?

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bodyweight-hiit-endurance-cardio-match-or-beat-and-remove-one-style-circuits?scheduledDate=2026-10-06

After this check-in I'm starting my chores, got to change the bed sheets, a bit of laundry, and I'll be mopping the floors this afternoon when hubs is out.

We'll probably have what you ladies call "breakfast for dinner", thin sliced smoked bacon with eggsies and bread. What's your menu looking like?

Okido, that's all for me for today, Please do enjoy your next 24 hours, you're all more than welcome to spent them here.😉

Bye!💖