Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Fit R4 is DONE πŸ₯³

I did it! Yesterday I finished FB Fit R4 and I'm really proud of myself! πŸ’ͺ

I was aiming to complete it in 4 week but before week 3 I had to slown down a bit and did The "Barre Chalenge" with Erica (I loved it btw!!!). It was a really good challenge to keep me moving without being to hard on myself due to my low energy levels (menstruation really hits me hard πŸ₯²)... I've learned to embrace these fluctuations and now I tend to change my weekly schedule accordingly to what I feel my body needs. This change actually helped me stay more consistent with my workouts and more motivated instead of feeling I was "failing" because I didn't workout or had to change something.

After that I was ready to tackle the last two weeks but also did some changes. I moved the 70 minute workout with Tasha for week 4, changed some workouts from week 4 to week 3 and it went really smooth!

I was brave (or crazy πŸ˜‚) enough to tackle Erica's 50 minute ultimate leg day and Tasha's 70 minute workout back to back and it felt wonderful!! I do consider myself advanced so I knew I was able to do that, but do it only if you feel well rested and energetic as it can be though on our body to do two level 5 workouts in a row.

With that said, I took a rest day on wednesday and yesterday I did the 50 minute stretch video with kelli & Daniel. I did decide from the start this would be my last workout and it was the best decision ever. I miss working out with them so it felt right to end this program with them🀍

As for the program itself, it really is very challenging. It has long workouts but since I like it that way I was able to manage my time. It also had some of my favorite workouts from other challenges and that made it super fun and easier to tackle as I knew where I was getting myself into.

I took this program with a lift heavy/low reps approach and pretty much all of the workouts can be adapted to this format, something I really loved! This time I didn't do the active recovery workouts and usually went for yoga and a full day of rest.

I totally recommend you to try this program. It's very well balanced, you can change the difficulty of all the videos so don't be afraid when you see a level 4 or 5 workout. You'll be really proud of yourself, I promise you!

I also love the fact that the difficulty and time increased from week to week giving us the opportunity to adapt with time to that. It makes it easier to complete it and stay on track.

And that's it. I think I'll stick with walks and yoga for the next few days as I already scheduled the new 30 days challenge next and want to give my body proper rest!

Hope you'll have a beautiful weekend and if you tackled this program, CONGRATULATIONS!!! It was tough but we got it 😎

And if you didn't... do it, you'll not regret it!!