Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

FB Fit Round 4 (almost!) Complete!

Hey FB Family!

How are we doing today? Are you working out today? Are you following a program or challenge or making up your own routine?

I wanted to give you all an update on our progress through FB Fit Round 4 - we have just one more workout to complete the new FB Fit! That means we’re going to hit our goal of finishing this 4 week program in under 6 weeks. I’ve really enjoyed this program and the workouts and even though I made a lot of modifications on my way through, I’m feeling stronger than when we started.

The biggest difference I’ve noticed is that I’m not getting as sore after really intense workouts. There are some really challenging routines in this program! There were multiple times that I pushed myself through a tough workout - lots of level 5/5’s in this program - and expected to be really sore the next day. But after the first couple of weeks, I was noticing that I was recuperating much faster and requiring less recovery days between those intense workouts. I can also feel a difference in my endurance. There were multiple workouts in this new Fit that encouraged or used a structure that offered the opportunity to lift heavier than normal, and I loved that. In full transparency, some days it was difficult to work up the motivation to face a ~50 minute workout but even when the workouts were longer, the workout structure was interesting or the exercise combos were creative and I just got sucked into enjoying it anyways. For some reason the Day 19, 70 minute strength & cardio workout with Tasha was particularly daunting but I ended up absolutely loving it and I highly, highly recommend it.

On this note, I cannot wait to start the new 30 Day Challenge launching this Sunday. Because I’m coming right off of this new FB Fit, I want to jump straight into this new challenge, and finish it in 5 weeks (so, less extra rest/recovery days than I took for FB Fit). Of course, if it doesn’t end up happening like that, that’s fine.

What about you - what’s your plan right now? Have you tried or are you finishing up FB FIt Round 4? How’s that going so far?

Are you starting into this new 30 Day Challenge that launches this weekend? This time around, for this new 30 Day Challenge, Tasha and Erica will be our “Coaches”, helping us stay motivated and on track. This is something new and we’re excited to see what you all think of it.

Looking forward to starting into a new challenge with you all. Hope you have a great day!

Kelli