Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 4th

Hey there Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? Good I hope!

Before we get much further, let's have a look at the current guest hosting (ghosting) schedule:

April 6th & 7th: Lea

April 13th & 14th: Shab

April 20th & 21st: Inge

April 27th & 28th: Karen

May 4th & 5th: ????

Looks like we've got April all filled out, so if you'd like to guest host a May weekend just let me or Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks in advance!!

Okay, so what about these workouts? Something to nothing, let's read all about it.

My something is shoulder and core (I kept wanting to type shore and coulder) work with a new one from Erica: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/express-all-standing-shoulders-and-core-bored-easily-with-cardio-core-burnout

And what about your meals? I have some carrots to use up so I figure out something with that.

Today is also a special day for my FT Kr, hence today's photo. Although I never really need an excuse to share pictures of my pups, but today he turns two. He has all the toys yet wants sticks to play and chew on. In fact, all my doggos are like that. So in the spirit of that, don't knock on wood for good luck, just chew it.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today, FB Fam. I hope you can have a nice day.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***