Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

FB Plus Free Weekend!

Hey FB Family!

How are you all doing today? Ready for the weekend? 

I have some exciting news to share. This weekend we’re turning FB Plus on for all members, so if you have a free account with us, this weekend you’ll have access to FB Plus and everything it comes with. This Free Weekend starts Saturday, March 9th at 12:00am PST and ends Sunday, March 10th at 11:59pm PST. I highly recommend checking out some of the fun new things that we’ve introduced or released lately, like:

• Almost 700 exclusive Plus workout videos that you won't find anywhere else
  • A brand new 4 Week FB Fit (Round 4) that uses all exclusive workout videos & might just be our most intense program yet
  • Daniel & my new 50 minute Relaxing Total Body Stretch Routine
  • All of our newest 5-10 Day Challenges, which are so much fun and an absolutely fantastic way to mix up your training, jumpstart motivation after a workout slump, or help build consistency:
  • Full access to all of the workout programs included with a Plus membership or Plus Pass, many which also use exclusive workouts - there are 83 total now! ðŸ¤¯
  • A refreshed calendar with lots of extra features, including the ability to see your workout difficulty level, length, and muscle focus collectively over the course of the month or even the whole year. I’ve really enjoyed this feature since it launched because it’s really helpful to be able to zoom out and get a wider picture of how I’m training. It helps make sure I’m not going too easy or hard on myself, and that my training is well balanced. Even if you normally use a free account, this free Plus Weekend will allow you to see all of your stats in this way, reflecting the length of time that you've trained with FB.

We also just recently introduced our new Referral Rewards Program; if you share your FB referral code with a friend, you can give them 10% off of their Plus membership or Plus Pass, and you get a 10% kickback in Blender Bucks that you can use to pay for your membership. Heads up that free accounts also have the ability to use this Referral Code & earn rewards - you don't need to have an active Plus account to be eligible. You could even end up earning an entire free year membership by sharing your referral code with family and friends. For years we have wanted to be able to offer some form of gratitude to the people that share our work (FB wouldn’t exist without you!) and this is a small way that we can do just that. 

Do you have any workouts planned this weekend or are you taking it easy? Will you be using the Plus free weekend to try out some new workout videos? How about my FB Fit Round 4 crowd; how are we doing, are you enjoying the new program so far? Daniel and I have been making our way through it this week and it’s been really fun. “Fun” some days haha, but we’re feeling good as we make our way through so far. Even on days when it’s harder to get started, it feels so great once the workout is finished. I often say that in my on-camera workouts - "if you're having trouble getting started, try and remind yourself of how great it feels to have it done", and the same concept often motivates me to jump in and get my own workout done.

I hope that you’re all feeling good, taking care of yourselves and that you make some time for some joy and relaxation this weekend.

Thanks for being here!

Kelli