Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Lower Body Half-EMOM Strength Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

The sweat was flying in this unique leg day strength routine:

Lower Body Half-EMOM Strength Circuits

We chop the traditional 60-second EMOM (every minute on the minute) format in half, aiming to complete the designated reps for each exercise within 30 seconds before the start of the next 30-second interval. The shortened work intervals and low rep counts (we aim for 4 to 6 reps of each exercise) should encourage you to lift your heavier weight selections for each exercise. Just note that we will be moving quickly from one exercise to the next so consider your weight choices for each move before pressing play and make sure your weights are easily accessible throughout the routine.

My legs felt “worked” for a couple of days after this workout! I recommend including some additional post-workout stretches either right after the workout or the following day to ease some of the soreness. Regardless, I had so much fun putting this routine together and working my way through it while filming the video.

Let me know if you enjoyed this format! I’m seeing more of these kinds of strength workouts in your future.  

See you on the screen!

-Tasha