A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Need help deciding on program

Hi! I was given a subscription to FB Plus and am excited to get started! My family loves FB workouts and have been using it for ten years! I am wondering if you can suggest a workout plan for me: I workout by rowing, running, or doing a FB workout 5 days a week. I like to lift weights but do not want to gain mass as I already have big muscles. I love kickboxing and also like to exercise outside at least once or twice a week. I think I have not been concentrating on my core enough lately as my pelvic symphasis joint has been hypermobile and causing a good amount of pain. Rowing, jumping, and lifting with my lower body aggravates this. For some reason, running doesn't bother it much. I'm not sure about kickboxing. I really, really want to lose about 20 pounds so I feel better and my clothes fit better. My two questions for you are: 1)which workout program would you recommend I start with, and 2) Is there any place for diet accountability in the FB plus community? In the past the one thing that helps me most with eating right is having some friends keep me accountable. I already track my eating on MFP. Thanks!