Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

2 Week Challenge Complete!

Hello FB Family!

How was your week? Are you hitting your goals for staying active, or enjoying some downtime? If you're following along with the free 2 Week Challenge, how's it going? Are you following along with another challenge, or maybe looking forward to one of the new 5 Day Challenges that'll be launching in the next couple of weeks, starting Sunday?

We just finished the free 2 Week Challenge and really enjoyed it. It’s a great way to jumpstart a workout habit and build consistency. We loved the combination of strength training, mobility, and HIIT/cardio - and the fact that the workouts were right around 30 minutes each. I would be likely to return to this challenge when I'm in the need of a lineup of impactful, efficient workouts, to help me get back on track with consistency. It's so nice to be following along with something and to be able to relax into a routine. Taking out all the decision making can be really advantageous and also expose you to training types and exercises that you might otherwise not naturally be drawn to.

Remember that there's no right timeline for completing any of our programs or challenges - yes, consistency is good and you don't want to stay inactive for too long. But also, life happens! We get tired, burnt-out, stressed out, sick, or maybe we want to go for a hike or a walk with a friend instead of a traditional workout. I swear by a combo of self support/forgiveness/kindness/flexibility for keeping the joy and consistency in an exercise habit.

Thank you Team FB for a great challenge and thanks to the FB Family for following along with us and cheering each other on! Best of luck to everyone still making their way through or just getting started. Thank you for working out with us 😊

Edited