Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Express Weighted EMOMs

Good morning FB Family!

Today’s workout release is a fiery 20-minute total body HIIT (high intensity interval training) workout:

Express Weighted EMOM HIIT Circuits 

The level 5 rating for this workout stems from the difficulty, sequencing, and high energy demand of the exercises in each circuit. We tackle a combination of strength and power moves, challenging each other (we’re virtual workout buddies after all) to complete increasing numbers of reps per exercise during each EMOM interval. The every minute on the minute (EMOM) format is a great method for high intensity interval training, because you must work quickly and efficiently to complete the designated moves well within a minute’s time before the next minute starts (and the round begins again). You work hard to gain your recovery time! This is a fast-paced workout so I recommend giving the write-up a thorough review before pressing play.

Also, this was my first workout using my new lavalier mic! Please excuse me forgetting the mic was there and thwacking it into the ground during push-ups and the ongoing experimentation with clothing/placement. All in all, I think I did a pretty good job for a first shot, yes? I didn’t break the mic or drop the transmitter so I’m counting this video as a success.

Let us know how the workout goes for you in the comment section below! Did you up your reps with me?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha