Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

My New Workout Release! + Day 5 Workout Complete

Hello FB Family, 

My newest workout is live now! Find it here: 
Lower Body Strength Training Workout Without Squats or Lunges
Make sure that you're signed into your free account to access this new workout - this is an FB Plus workout, but Plus is still free for everyone today (it's also on sale!). 

Daniel and I just finished the Day 5 workout of the free 2 Week Challenge (heads up that you can add the entire challenge to your calendar at this link). I didn’t end up having time to do a proper check-in after day for yesterday, but we also did that workout together and Brian kicked our butts in under 30 minutes! Amanda‘s Pilates workout was the perfect follow up to that total body strength workout. Again, the relatively short duration of these workouts has me thinking that I will come back to this challenge in the future, when I’m either short on time, motivation, or both.

Once I’m finished with this two week challenge, I’m going to do some filming, so I would love to hear your requests for what you would like to see from me. I’ve been focusing a lot recently on strength, training and mobility work, but you know that I also love cardio, Pilates, stretching, etc. I am also capable of HIIT, and though I cannot say that I love it, I would still be willing to film it for you haha 😅 I was also thinking we could use some more walking or “don’t wanna” workouts. Let me know what you think, share your ideas!

Have a great weekend,

Kelli