Perspiration Pals Sunday December 17, 2023๐Ÿˆโ„๐ŸŒงโ˜”

Hi Sunday Ppals!

I hope this post finds you well. I am showing you a picture of my favorite kinds of snow. It looks pretty and never hits the ground. โ„

Today the forecast is rainy and the weather forecasters are calling this a weather alert day.

I'll be staying inside all day and doing things around the house. Before I sat down to write this I made a cup of coffee and did this quick stretching video for the 80th time.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/relaxing-stretching-workout-for-stiff-muscles-and-stress-relief-easy-stretches-to-do-at-work

It is an oldie that never gets old. I have a soft goal of doing it a hundred times so I come back to it every few weeks.

Do you have any favorite workouts that you come back to many times? For me it is the shorter stretching and quick low impact workouts I come back to when I need a quick stretching or exercise burst. Now I have so many in that category that I won't be getting to 100 times for most.

I recently redid Kayla's 5 day challenge and today I am up to day 4 of Nicole's 5 day challenge. I enjoyed both as much as I did the first time.

I find when I am doing one of the trainers challenges I am not as tempted to use the swap button. It would ruin the flow especially if I chose a different trainer. How about you do you like using the swap button and when do you use it? I found I liked using it more when I was doing my own routine since after all I wrote it in the first place so I'm not messing up the flow of a program.

Now I had better wrap this up before Ppals think I am not posting today.

So over to you I would like to hear what you are up to this weekend.

Have you seen any pretty holiday decorations? What is on your menu? I will have veggies and pasta later.

Edited