Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 21st

Hi Blenderz. How are you on this Tuesday?

Any workouts happening? ..It's a gap day for me and my Express buds, Anne and Kimberlee. But instead of keeping it empty, I filled it with some core work: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-bodyweight-core-workout-strength-building-intervals-to-prevent-low-back-pain

^ Whew. Kayla is not playing around with this newest one. Hollow holds, bear crawls, and spicy bird dogs all here to deliver a great burn and challenge, but also so modifiable to make it work wherever you're at. Safe to say, I loved this core routine. ..Anyways, good luck, Blenderz, however you are moving.

Photo for today makes this a two for Tuesday with the annual return of my Bourbon boys, Mr. Gibbs (pictured closest and the one with the watchful eye) and Kenturkey.

These broturkeys go everywhere together, gobbling at the doggos and hounding me for food while always maintaining that grumpiness. ..They're never going to be dinner, but always near Thanksgiving, they keep a sharp eye out. Because as a turkey near this kinda holiday, you can never be too careful.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a great day. And for anyone traveling for Thanksgiving, safe journeys.

#TangoTuesday💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited