Daily Check-in: Monday, November 20th

Hi everyone. How was your weekend? ..I absolutely want to thank Inge for (g)hosting the weekend check-ins. A pleasure, as always, Inge! You already know I have you back on the schedule😉

Anyway, how did other weekend things go for you, Blenderz? ..It was classic busy for me, but I'm glad I was able to fit in some short stretching (shout out to Brian's Reboot 2. So good, I did it twice) sessions on Saturday and then a short morning yoga with Aly on Sunday. Very nice choices as I'm feeling more ready and refreshed to tackle the final week of Express with my buddies, Anne and Kimberlee. ..I've already started and finished with a lower body with Brian. I hadn't done it before so I was not prepared for all those pulses. And that finisher. ..And because I could, I used a Kelli workout as some extra credit cardio: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/squats-for-a-better-booty-fat-burning-cardio-10-minute-lower-body-workout

....Too many jump squats this morning.

But what about my buds? How are feeling going into week 4? Other Blendiez, how are we moving today?

And how are we refueling? ..As usual I'm at a loss these days for figuring out what I'm eating. Just give me all the coffee right now and I'll figure something out later.

That's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today.

Extra love and hugs for Shelly ❤️💔❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***