Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Express Total Body Strength

Good morning FB Family!

Are you looking for a quick sweat session? Today’s under 30-minute workout release could be a great option for you:

Express Total Body Strength Circuits with AMRAP Finisher

Each work interval is only 30 seconds long (a manageable duration), giving you the opportunity to push the weights during this quick-paced strength-focused routine. The 10-second recovery intervals provide very little time to reconsider your weight choices so if you’ve been toying round with the idea of upping your weights, this is a great workout to experiment with some heavier choices – pick something that maybe scares you just a little bit and try to stick with it!

I created this workout with my own training schedule in mind to use during weeks when I ramp up my running mileage but still want to dedicate some time to efficient, easily modifiable strength training sessions. Your weight selections and whether you take the more progressive options for certain moves determines the intensity of the workout. And best of all, we cover the entire body in a condensed amount of time!

I hope you find a space for this routine in your own training schedule! Do we like these kinds of “express” workouts?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha

P.S.: Don’t forget to benchmark your weights throughout the routine as well as count your rounds during the AMRAP finisher.