Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 26th

Hey everyone!

How are you doing?

Are you working out today? ..I am! A recent upper body strength with Tasha that I've already managed to mark complete: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bored-easily-upper-body-strength-weighted-and-bodyweight-circuits

^Is it just me, or were the bodyweight circuits in this routine tougher than the strength circuits? Wow. But a good wow. Felt amazing when done so I think this was a great bored easily workout!

There's a high chance we are eating today so what are the details on that? My food might involve chicken and veggies. Right now though, I am enjoying a pumpkin spice coffee and for just this moment, all seems right with the world and weather.

Picture for today makes this a #TurtleTuesday with this mature gopher tortoise. A #TwoferTuesday if you count Krypton back there who is a just little more than curious about our reptilian friend. Don't worry though, he's a good boy (mostly) and left our turtle guy/gal alone. But it really is one of those cases where you want to tell the turtle not to turn around.

Alright, Blendfriendz, I need to get to this day and see what I can do about it. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

And for Kim, #TangoTuesday 💙💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***