Daily Check-in: Monday, Dogust 21st

Hello hello, Blenderz! How are you all doing?

I'm ready to get this day a going! ..Admittedly, I took a bigger break than intended, therefore not coming online as much to stay in touch, so there are so many first things first I want to get to! But let me start with a big belated thanks for all the birthday wishes!! You all are truly the best and every message added to my day. Thank you :)

Speaking of birthdays, some never too late belated wishes to our amazing and super helpful, Shelly! Thank you for being a part of this community, Shelly!!

And also a belated happiest of birthdays to Kim's special Maisy girl, the inspiration behind Dogust!

And in speaking of dogs, and just perfect for Dogust is what our Incredible Inge crocheted and shared over the weekend! https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/33967/weekend-ghostess-sat-aug-19th

^^ INGE!!!! It's beyond what I imagined. Crochet Loki is an eleven out of ten and it couldn't be more special. Just....WOW! I love it and think K&D would as well if they saw it. Thank you for turning a request to life and also for being our ever wonderful ghostess. You're already thrown up there at the next available date😉

And I can't forget all the thanks to my partner, Kim, for hosting the past two weeks. Many many thanks, my friend, for hosting and sharing your beautiful furbabies with us for Dogust and beyond! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ah, and since I'm trying my best to connect these paragraphs, let's go right into the Dogust picture, starting with FT Kr showing me that he's old enough that he can walk himself now. They grow up so fast!😭 ..Krypton is very much the energetic one of the bunch, always seeming (maybe actually at times) like he is flying around with the way he leaps and runs. He plays hard but also rests hard, my super pup😘

Anyway, now that I've gone on and on about different dogs and birthdays, let's get to some check in staples; workouts and food!

Where are we at, Blenderz?

I saw that Brian has released a new trainer series this week!!!! And you don't have to ask me twice if I want to start this today. I am thrilled to be hanging out with Brian for a week! For getting stronger, of course.😉 ..But to say I'm excited is putting it lightly, lol. Anyone else joining me?? If not, well, how are you moving today?

And how are you eating? Seriously for me, no thoughts about that until dinner time! I'll just enjoy my coffee and go from there.

Okay, I think I'm just about ready to push play on this Mondaze. Thanks so much for reading and checking in with me today, Blendiez! I hope the day and hours ahead are kind to you!

See you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***