Weekend Ghostess: Sat, Aug 19th

Hi de hi lovely ladies,

I was going to write this check-in early this morning while it was still a bit cool, but as you all know very well, life got in the way. So while I was up at 7 am, I've been running around like a chicken without a head. It's now 1045, sweat is pouring off me even though I've got a frigging fan blowing at 100mph right at me, but I'm ready to start annoying you ladies.😁 No thanks needed, you're very welcome!!

Right, I'll start with the picture first. As you know we've got an FB animal crochet project. Now Raven had the splendid idea (thanks for that Raven, BTW) to crochet Loki. So, I started with him, did my stinking best and well, this is the result. I give you Mr Loki! Tadaaa!!! On the other hand, because that same life from above getting in the way, it means the rest of you have got to wait till my next weekend ghosting for your fluffies (hint, hint Kim or Raven!!😉). I've only got 3 to go and the ones done are looking mighty fine indeed!! I know I'm bragging, but this is my check-in so I'm allowed!! Anyways, I hope you like Loki as much as I do. Another pic in the comments.

With that said, let's move over to workouts, shall we? I'm doing none, nada, noppes of workouts. But that doesn't mean you aren't. Maybe you want or need some movement today, or a nice walk, a run? Or you're sweating enough as it is and you simply take a rest day. Whatever it is, just tell Miss Nosey here.

Even though I'm not working out, I will be moving quite a bit today, mostly in my kitchen because dinner's on me. I'm making homemade pizza, that is, not the dough but I do make the sauce from our own tomatoes and herbs. Does that count for homemade? Shauna and I are also making an oreo cheesecake which is supposed to be a belated surprise cake for Yuna from big Sis.

Man, I'm rambling away here. What I mean to say is: Ladies, I'd like to know what are you having for dinner today?🙄

Right, have I got everything covered here? .... Nope, it's question time, and I've got 3 small, maybe a bit silly FB related ones. a)When you're working out, do you always keep going till 'the bell' as Brian calls it?

b) Do you switch your weights during the exercise time when they're too heavy or too light?

c) Are you a pouring sweat kind of sporter or hardly any sweat at all? (I know, what kind of question is THAT!!!)

For me: a) Nope, not always. Depends on the type of exercise and fatigue. I sometimes pinch off a second or 3 especially with anything related to back bows. Maaaannnnn, I hate those with a vengeance!!!

b) Again nope, or I should say it's very, very rare I do it because I'm a pigheaded gal. And I do know it's the worst thing to do because that's the way to get injuries, but I just slow down significantly and stubbornly continue.

c) I'm a Tasha kind, sweat everywhere, sometimes dripping of my nose. Yuckie, I know, so if we should ever do a sports event together you'll always know where I am... just follow the sweat drops or the smell....😂 (Brrrr....)

Anyways, I better start thinking of ending this thing and start on my cheesecake. It seems I'm the only one of all you ladies that always has these toilet roll length of check-ins. I'm really sorry for this.

Oh yes! As per usual, there's absolutely no obligation to answer my questions, only if you want and if not, just talk about your day. I'll try not to be too disappointed.

Have a great day and talk to you later!!! 🥰

Edited