Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Bored Easily Lower Body Strength Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

Pick up your heavy (for you) weights for a challenging level 4-ish lower body routine or opt for your moderate weight selections if you’re looking for a level 3 experience with today’s workout release:

Quick Bored Easily Lower Body Strength Circuits

There are no repeat exercises in this quick lower body strength routine, but two-thirds of the workout focuses on unilateral exercises so that you can challenge your weight load for each leg, add some instability for the core, and practice improving your grip strength for longer duration training sessions. This workout is perfect for days when you don’t have much time to commit to structured exercise and/or your brain needs a break from longer routines.

I love short workouts like this one because I can tailor them to my specific needs of the day. In the video, I opted for my higher range of moderate weights because I still wanted to challenge myself but didn’t want to completely exhaust my legs before my long run the following day. Just curious — how do you all fit your leg day routines into your training schedules? Or do you prefer total body strength training?

Let us know how this workout goes for you! Maybe there’ll be more in the future just like it…

See you on the screen!

-Tasha