Daily Check-in: Tuesday, Dogust 1st

Good morning from hot and humid, Florida! And welcome to a new month, Blenderz!!

We are coming into one of, if not the, hottest month of the year. I know July was roasting for a lot of us, so here's hoping August doesn't want to break any records.

But this is also the first day of *drumroll!* Dogust!

Started by Kim last year, I decided to go ahead and bring it back by (confidently assuming) popular demand. We could have an entire month dedicated to all the doggies! From mine, to yours, to any you fancy! Feel free to join in on the Dog Days of Summer and share some photos of our four (maybe three) legged furry friends! ..Really though; you can share anything about what you find interesting. It's all good here. I just happen to have a pack of puppers to share.

Starting with three of them in the photo captured doing one of their favorite summer activities. Water splashing is a must around here, so here we have some furry trainers showing us how to have fun and combat the brutal heat.

And how are your navigating the workouts with all this heat? I'm doing mine in the morning, most of the time before sunrise. I get up about an hour before everyone, usually accompanied by FT Kr and we get our workout done. By we, I mean I, as he usually takes rest breaks for the both of us.

Yesterday I fried my quads with Erica's double resistance workout that I highly recommend. ..But for today, I chose upper body with Tasha: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-with-progressive-overload-half-pyramid-emoms-for-stronger-arms

^This. Was. Awesome! I was motivated to challenge myself and lift heavy because of how the workout was structured.

And what about food? I'm never figured out so nothing new there😂

Alright, that's about all I have for now. Which was a lot, lol. I hope you can have a nice day and go from there! Thanks for reading and or checking in with me today.

And PS! There's a full moon today/tonight. One out of two this month! This first one is called the Sturgeon Full Moon, second will be the Blue moon on the 30th, so check it out if you can!

And always for Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited