Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Bored Easily Upper Body Strength Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

Are you ready for a minor case of noodle arms with a side of superhero vibes? Today’s workout release is a no repeats style upper body strength routine that will challenge both your arms and core:

Bored Easily Upper Body Strength

We alternate between a total of six weighted and bodyweight circuits, dividing our time evenly between push and pull upper body exercises to mimic the accumulating fatigue of workouts with repeating sets. The sprinkling of balance elements throughout the routine increases core muscle recruitment to not only up the difficulty level just a smidge but also increase your mental engagement in the workout. Bring along a variety of weight options and don’t be afraid to lift heavy (for you) for each exercise knowing that you’re only completing each move once!

I filmed this workout the day after filming its lower body counterpart and loved the back-to-back coupling of the routines. I wasn’t always the hugest fan of the bored easily format, but I’ve grown to really enjoy the challenge of creating no repeat routines that are both appealing and effective (for both short and long-term goals). And as I’ve mentioned before, I love a good challenge! What other types/combos of bored easily workouts do you all enjoy? Kickboxing? Cardio? HIIT? Core?

Have fun with this workout and go for it!   

See you on the screen!

-Tasha