Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Brutal AMRAP Bodyweight Cardio Circuits

Hello Fitness Blenders! Who remembers a while back when I asked the community their “favorite” brutal exercises? Well, I took some inspiration from that feedback when crafting this routine!

Brutal AMRAP Bodyweight Cardio Circuits

This is surely a level 5 workout due to nearly all exercises being high-intensity/impact, long active work intervals, and no water break until before the cool down. It’s intense but it’s not impossible! I share modifications both in the workout and a detailed explanation of them in the write-up. Check those out before beginning! For what it’s worth, cardio routines like this are not a norm for me, but they're something I enjoy doing every now and then to “shock” my system and make sure I still got it :) I definitely leaned on those modifications myself! Also important to highlight is that the workout itself is just 15 minutes. I hope these details help it to feel a bit more approachable! 

Our format is AMRAP, as many reps/rounds as possible. There are 6 circuits of 2 exercises. Each exercise has its own rep count and we will cycle through the 2 exercises for 2 minutes, followed by a 30-second rest. Although AMRAP can lead you to think you need to go all-out effort the whole time, that’s not the case here or you will be toast before you know it! We want to approach these 15 minutes through the lens of a marathon as opposed to a sprint/HIIT workout. 

This routine is a very efficient way to increase your cardiovascular capacity and muscular endurance! Let’s make an extra effort to work hard, sweat, AND smile, okay? :)  We can do hard things and still be in a good mood! 

xxErica