Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Beginner-friendly workout programs - recommendations needed!

If you're new to working out, it can be overwhelming to figure out where to start. There are so many different workout programs out there, and it can be tough to know which ones are suitable for beginners. That's why I'm here to ask for recommendations!

I'm looking for a beginner-friendly workout program that will help me get started with building strength and improving my overall fitness. I don't have much experience with weightlifting, but I'm willing to learn. I also want something that's not too time-consuming, as I have a busy schedule.

Here are some of the things I'm looking for in a workout program:

Beginner-friendly: I need something that's suitable for someone who's new to working out and weightlifting.

Effective: The program should help me build strength and improve my fitness level over time.

Time-efficient: I don't have a lot of spare time, so I need something that won't take up too much time.

Flexible: I'd like a program that's flexible enough to fit into my busy schedule.

Accessible: I prefer a program that I can do at home or at a gym with minimal equipment.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.