Daily Check-in: Monday, July 3rd

Hello Blenderz! How are you doing?

And how was your weekend? Maybe still going strong for some of you with this extended holiday leading up to July 4th/Independence Day?

In anyway, a super thanks to Coby for all her ghosting glory! Thanks again, Cobicita!!☺️

So, back to our Monday. What do we have, Blenderz? Movement, mood, and meals let's get into it!

Starting with workouts, I want to try Marina's yoga inspired weighted cardio: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/yoga-inspired-weighted-cardio-fiery-fusion-of-power-yoga-barre-and-cardio

And for food, who knows? I will later but for now, all the coffee please.

Picture for our Mondaze is surely to brighten up things a bit with Florida's state wildflower; the Coreopsis. Because it ain't summer until we got these fine yellow flowers coloring the wild.

Also want to mention that I have heard from Kim and there is some good news regarding her Bailey girl! The tumor they found from the tooth that had an abscess turned out to be a benign growth caused by ligament degradation due to inflammation. So in other words to summarize, no malignancy. Thank goodness!!!!

I'm still going to host this week just to give Kim a little extra break so she can take some time to breathe a bit. But she will be back to hosting next week! I'm just glad there is some good news.

Anyway, Blenderz, I gotta run. Thank you again for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***