Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Bored Easily Kickboxing Cardio Burst

Hello!! Whether you’re looking for a new add-on workout or a short & efficient stand-alone workout, I’m ready to bring you some fun and intense cardio for your entire body:

Bored Easily Kickboxing Cardio Burst

Completing 15 exercises throughout 12.5 minutes, this all-standing routine will have the feel of an extended burnout. We will aim to pace ourselves at about 75% of our max output as our heart rate steadily climbs to its peak. You will get your fair share of power and agility through punching, kicking, and core stabilization! No matter what mood you come to this workout in, we’re aiming to have you leave feeling powerful, confident, and (very) sweaty by the end :) 

You’ll get out exactly what you put into this routine and although it can become intense, the workout itself is pretty short in duration making this a level 4 in difficulty overall. You always get to control your punching/kicking power and your pace — if you want to take this into level 5 territory and go all out towards the end as I did, then you’re welcome to! Any high-impact exercises we encounter will have a low-impact alternative provided. 

Although this routine is short enough to be used as an add-on (and intense enough to be a stand-alone workout), a warm-up and cool-down are included. Even if you’re tacking this on to another workout, I highly encourage you to still do the warm-up to get your body comfortable with the movement patterns. As always, cooling down with the cool-down tailored to this workout or one from a different routine you completed is highly recommended.

Overall, this workout is a fantastic way to “dip your toes” into the world of cardio kickboxing if you’re new to it or it can be an exciting new challenge for the avid kickboxer! See you there!

xxErica