Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Whole Body HIIT Cardio Toning Intervals

Hello there! Today’s new workout release:

Whole Body HIIT Cardio Toning Intervals

I've heard feedback that you'd like to see more lightweight workouts for cardio toning on the days you want to find a happy medium between heavy strength training and bodyweight cardio workouts — so here is another one of those that can be fully completed in 40 minutes! This workout can also be just the thing for you if you’re wanting to flush out some soreness or only have access to lighter weights. Our goal is to find the intersection between light strength and cardio for a sweaty workout complete that also gets your muscles burning. 

We will tap into all major muscles of the body as we travel through a list of exercises, most of them being total body oriented but some focusing more on just the upper or lower. Once we take a water break and come back for round 2, I’ve jumbled the order so you’ll see all the same movements again but will stay mentally stimulated and on your toes for what comes next. The entire routine is low impact and only calls for a light pair of weights and a mat in terms of equipment. You’ll be able to choose your level of difficulty based on your weight selection and how fast you move. 

Let me tell you that light weights feel a lot heavier when our endurance is feeling zapped, it’s a love-hate feeling in the moment :) In what ways can you see this type of workout being integrated into your routine? I’m excited for you to give it a try! 

xxErica