M
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

5-Day Challenge Trainer Series: Faster with Tasha COMPLETE! 🥳

Hello Fitnessblender Community!

I'm Mira and i thought i'd share my opinion and experience about the new 1 week challenge with Tasha.

Firstly, when i saw this, i felt like i'm in a heaven, because i love this shortish, bit brutalish challenges. These ones are chalenging too, and i think, that i can fit them into my routine easier and i don't lost my motivation. So i hope in the future there'll be more 1/2 week 1-trainer challenges.

And right now, let's start this 5-day challenge review:

I started this challenge, this Monday (12th June) and finished yesterday (17th June).

Day 1: It was a lower body day with power moves. In this day i realised, that my body, my core is more stronger than 1 year ago. I can lift heavy (15-30lbs, depends on the exercise), and i can add much power to the moves. It was a brutal day with so much sweat and killer tabata at the end. In the cool-down i'm out of breath , my area became an ocean of sweat 🥵, but the good feeling after this... indescribable. Rating: 8/10

Day 2: Legs tired, but arms ready to workout. Firstly, i thought it won't be so brutal, but yes. Especially those long burnout rounds. It was grip strength workout too. And the finisher here was a new, fun but totally cardio type exercise for me. The cool-down felt so good, and the "extra in this workout" was a little balance challenge. Rating: 8.5/10

Day 3: I expected firstly a little bir more core training, but it was mostly HIIT&Agility combo workout. It has many new, challenging moves, but my biggest challenging one was: lunge hop+clap. It makes me out of breath, especially after r3. And i thought after those brutal HIIT Intervals, there'll be a low impact/core tabata, but no. A killer one with 8 rounds. After that my heart said: it was enough, please let me rest. So the long cool-down felt so good. Again in the ocean of my sweat. So overall, it was a good and challenging workout, and it flew by, but a bit more core with longer intervals would be a bit better for me. Rating: 7/10

Day 4: Early morning exercisey because i had a job interview later, and i want to workout before that. So total body split strength with heavy dumbbells again. No core, just upper&lower body. I loved that a primer circuit built-in the warm up, which gave my muscles a "wake up", so i could lift heavier without hurting myself. My favourite moves: Rev. Lunge&Lift (= amazing glute burner with heavy weights, and balance tester), French Door&Press (fun move to kill your chest&shoulder muscles). And no finisher, burnout round or any other testing part at the end. Don't misunderstood me, i was the happiest, because the last move killed my biceps, but after 3days of Tasha, firstly i couldn't imagine a workout without a finisher. The best part was the cool-down, and it started lying, and many thanks for that! I love doing standing stretches, but a little mix in there was fun and more relaxing for my body. Rating: 9/10

Day 5: Last day. Afraid of this workout, because i thought, Tasha want to finish this so strong. And yes, it was the most brutal one in the 1week! With just light weights (for me = 10lbs/hand) it was challenging with longer, punishment moves, and with active breaks. Those 1min twisting mountain climber 🥵🥵🥵 (=my shoulders died and i had to focus so much to not gve up), but after the 1st cardio circuit firstly i thought: okay, that was a bit brutal, but after that just a moderate type video. But not! Cardio Circuit 3 was another mental&endurance challenge. But the "icing on the cake" was 2(!) Finisher. (I know, that yesterday was strange, beccause of no finisher. And here it is, not just 1,but 2 killer finisher). The 1st finisher was a light-weight move with many rounds. And oh my good! 🥵🥵🥵 Out of breath, my legs shake, but my mind encouraged me in every second, that you're strong and you can do this! And i was happy that i could do, but after that i heard, that there is another finisher. And i prayed, please don't this move or another weighted move in this. And it was a core move 😍. Challenging and i barely breathe, but it was a fun core specific move with less rounds that Finsiher1. And after that the cool-down was a refresher. So much sweat as Day1&3. But so much fun and as Tasha said, it was a benchmark "style" workout. Rating: 9.5/10

So overall it was a good, and challenging week with so much new moves, fun and sweat. But it gave me so much trust, power and strength. My only personal critics: i wanted/expected (as i said earlier) a bit more core work on Day 3. But overall i can't wait to do more 1week challenges!

Total Rating: 9/10

And if my count is right: firstly came out Erica's 5day challenge, then Tasha's 5challenge, and last Sunday Ercia's 10day challenge.

So after this conclusion, am i right, that the next challenge need to be: Tasha's 10day challenge? Maybe with this title: Be an athlete/terminator/amazon with Tasha? 🤞🤗

I can't wait! Thanks Fitnessblender! 🤗🤞😍