Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! High and Low-Impact Total Body HIIT Cardio

Good morning and welcome to a new workout that I hope will appeal to many!

High and Low-Impact Total Body HIIT Cardio

Bring your whole body to the mat for this fun bodyweight-only cardio routine! Built into the format are both low and high-impact versions of exercises. These create supersets where the 1st exercise is low impact and completed for 30 seconds and the 2nd exercise is the high impact version and completed for 20 seconds immediately after. Throughout these fun and different movements, you will get to choose the whole way through whether you prefer to stick with the low-impact version for the full 50 seconds or if you’d like to follow along with me and try out the higher-impact version as well. Or, you can pick and choose as you please! This makes room for great autonomy the whole way through in terms of the difficulty of this routine.

This is a sweaty, fun, and energizing workout you can do while traveling, on a work break, as a way to change your mood/state, or just because! I also want to add that except for the cool down, this workout is all standing. This may appeal to those who like to steer clear of too much wrist pressure, those who want to stay off of a dirty floor (I see you travelers!), or those who prefer to avoid floor work for various other reasons.

As always, you can find more details in the workout write-up but, regardless, I hope to see you there! 

xxErica