Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 15th

Hello Blendfriendz and a hopefully happy Friday Eve to you!

Before we get to the workouts and food, let's look at the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule right quick!

June 17th & 18th: Lea

June 24th & 25th: Inge

July 1st & 2nd: Coby

July 8th & 9th: Shabnam

July 15th & 16th: ??

If I understood it correctly, Shab could ghost after July 1st and 2nd, hence why there is a gap in the dates. As always, if we need to change or modify the schedule, just let me or Kim know and we will get you up here! Thanks again so much for volunteering!!

Okay, now to the other check-in stuff, starting with workouts! Got one? I do with Erica! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/thigh-and-glute-slow-burn-tempo-training-lower-body-resistance-band-workout-with-burnout

And what about some good food, Blendiez? I'll be figuring that out a little later on!

And for our Thursday photo, taken just before sunrise, we have a waning crescent moon. I just think it's so pretty with a sliver all lit up. On the contrast we'll have a full moon on July 3rd. Why you need to know that, no clue. But now you do.

I hope you can have the best day as the day will allow. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited