Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Total Body Strength and HIIT Ladders

Hey FB Fam!

Let’s get things fired up today with our newest (Level 5) total body workout:

Total Body Strength and HIIT Ladders

This routine has a fast-paced, conditioning feel that will have you pushing your endurance threshold (safely, of course). It gets the level 5 rating from the challenging ladder format, minimal rest periods, and targeted body focus in each ladder. As per usual, I’ve included some more approachable, low-impact options for anyone wanting them.

For the “meat” of our workout we have 3 ladders. Within each ladder we’ll be performing a corresponding exercise for each time interval — 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 — with 10 seconds of rest between each. At the bottom, we rest for 30 seconds before working our way back up from 10 sec to 60 sec. 

Since our focus today is on building muscular and cardiovascular endurance, I actually recommend using light to medium weights instead of heavier weights (for you). 

This is one of the most fun workouts (and most intense) I’ve filmed in quite a while. Now that I’m 9 months postpartum at the time of filming this workout, I finally feel like I’ve built up enough functional strength and endurance to conquer it… or at least get through it ;) 

All in all, I hope you enjoy the challenge and creativity infused into this workout. See you there!

Nicole