Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Help please?

Hello, not posted on here for a long time! I have been a member since 2015 and was doing fb’s workouts on YouTube long before that so I used to be very fit. Due to illness and fatigue I’ve not been consistent in training for nearly a year with months of nothing at all. I’ve just rejoined plus and I can’t believe how many new programmes there are so am a bit stumped on where to start. I love strength training and not too much hiit, though I do love kick boxing. I’ve completed fb strong 1 and 2 so wondered about 3? I’m going to Greece in 6 weeks and would like to be a lot more in shape as unfortunately I have gained some weight. I would normally jump onto a fb fit but I think it’ll probably be too much to start with and I’ll end up injured or ill. any ideas on where I could start? I’d like to think my fitness will come back reasonably quickly and as I said I’d like to be in a lot better shape in 6 weeks time. I also wondered about complete, as I’ve done that before and loved it. Anyone been in the same situation? Thanks for any advice in advance, just a bit overwhelmed with choice and choosing the right thing!