Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Upper Body Strength and HIIT

Happy Monday Blenders! 

Today's workout release pairs together upper body strength AMRAPs with HIIT ladders for an all around empowering and heart pumping workout: 

Upper Body Strength and HIIT

This workout mixes 2 of my favorite formats — AMRAP circuit and Ladders — to thoroughly challenge the muscles of your upper body while also encouraging you to break a sweat! Our AMRAP circuits are each 4 minutes long which, yes, means 4 minutes of work before rest. Don't let this intimidate you though; you have full control over the weight you lift, amount of rest you take, and the speed at which you work. For the HIIT ladders, you have the option to use light dumbbells to ramp up your heart rate or stick to your bodyweight. Low-impact options are always offered where needed.

I'll admit, the best way to get me doing an upper body workout is to have it paired with something else like core, cardio, or as part of a total body routine. Fun formats also help :) So that's exactly what I created with this one. 

This workout left me feeling equal parts strong, thoroughly worked, and energized by the end. I hope you choose to enjoy it right along with me!

See you on the screen,

Nicole