Daily Check-in: Monday, May 29th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well! I wanna give a big THANK YOU shoutout to our wonderful weekend guest host Inge for being her awesome ghostess self, and to our lovely Miss Raven for the fantastic two weeks of hosting too! Thank you both so much!

So Blenderz, how was your weekend?

For some of us in the US, we have an extra 'weekend' day today with Memorial Day! Do you have anything planned for today?

Me and hubby are finishing up getting our garden planted. We got most of the veggies in yesterday, and today it's gonna be all about getting the squash patch tended to. All while we deal with fairly warm temps and a crazy amount of jack pine pollen in the air! Holy moly, everything is yellow from it, and I'm sneezing like crazy right now!

Nevertheless, let's talk workouts ,shall we? What do your workouts look like for today?

Workout Buddies, we are on our last Trainer Week with Kelli! What workout(s) did you choose today? I'm going to do this upper body with her: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-upper-body-workout-bored-easily-strength-workout and will probably tag on an extra core video too.

And what's on the menu for today, Blendiez?

We're having bbq grilled chicken with potato salad, grilled asparagus, and some watermelon! I'm so excited!

Finally, a pic! A Baltimore Oriole. They are back and visiting my oriole feeders!

Well that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited