Daily Check-in: Friday, May 26th

Hey Blenderz!

Looks like we have arrived at another Friday! Is that an exciting thought? Maybe for some of you lucky ducks, you get a longer weekend with the Memorial Day Holiday coming up on Monday over here in the USA. Yay for you if that's the case!

But let's bring it back to today and the workouts (or rest) and food you will be filling it with. ..Shab, Kim, and Lea, last day with Kayla! I was inspired by Kim to try that exercises for pistol squats video and added it on to this never done before bodyweight cardio: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bodyweight-stacked-cardio-intervals-with-high-and-low-impact-options

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intermediate-exercises-for-pistol-squats-lower-body-corrective-for-balance-and-stability

Great combo for today and over all, a very good week in terms of taking it down a notch, and working on mobility and balance. Once again, it's been awesome to have buddies and I'm already looking forward to next week! We are almost done with going through all the trainers!

Food is that classic expected pizza! But what about you?

And our picture for today is a Flower Friday with the blooms from a Red Bay tree. The leaves smell spicy (notes of oregano and thyme) when crushed and are sometimes used (I haven't done so) to flavor soups and meats. The flowers pictured here are mildly fragrant and will end up producing a dark spherical fruit that is not edible.

Okay, that's all from me for now. Do be sure to check in with our Incredible Inge over the weekend for all things going in with her!

And then you've got the return of our classically fantastic, Kim!!

So much to look forward to, but first; your Friday. Thanks once more and as always for reading and checking in with me.

Until next time, take care, and blend how you blend, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***