Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

New 10-Day Challenge Trainer Series: Transform with Erica

Hey hey everybody! I've got some exciting news! I'm bringing you a 10-day challenge, double the length of my last challenge :) 

10-Day Challenge Trainer Series: Transform with Erica - Strength and Power to Transform Your Body and Mind

This 10-day challenge will be split up into 2 weeks, with 5 workouts to complete each week. Proving you with a total body conditioning experience, the theme is to focus on improving your strength and power. Strength refers to overcoming resistance whereas power refers to overcoming resistance in the shortest period of time (strength + power). When we combine the two, we naturally improve our output efficiency and overall endurance! Benefits of this program include increasing lean muscle mass and strength, reducing body fat, stabilizing and protecting joints, increasing bone density, supporting mental well-being, improving muscle endurance, enhancing cardiovascular function, improving reaction time and coordination, injury prevention, building stronger and more resilient connective tissue, and increasing energy output. Phew, we've got a lot in store! 

You can expect a variety of workout formats from giant sets to Tabata to bored easily and circuit training. Many of the workouts will center on strength training with sprinkles of pilates, yoga inspiration, kickboxing, and isometrics. Across these workouts, you'll notice many opportunities to infuse that power! 

Between the 2 weeks, you'll notice slight progressions in both workout length and difficulty. Overall, the average workout is 42 minutes and the difficulty of all workouts is either a level 3 or 4. All of the workouts will include modifications as well as variables you can adjust to make the experience easier or harder. The only equipment recommended to make the most of these 10 days is a range of dumbbells and a mat. All warm-ups and cool-downs are included for you. 

Oh and a friendly reminder: you do not need to feel the pressure of completing all 10 workouts within 2 weeks if you aren't sure it's realistic for you. Take these at your own pace, you're a winner by sticking with it and moving at your own pace! The only last thing I will add is that this challenge is meant to do on its own, it's not necessary to combine this with other intensive programs/challenges that target the upper, lower, or total body. 

I look forward to having you get started on this challenge and can't wait to hear about how it's going for you! Do you have any questions? Are you as excited as I am? Share below!

xxErica

PS. Need a workout buddy? Encourage a friend to purchase an Access Pass or Subscription and enjoy this challenge together!