Daily Check-in: Monday, May 22nd

Morning from Florida, Blendfriendz! ..Is it good? Let me know!

Good so far over here! I know it's early, but I've already cuddled dogs, did a workout, and now sipping on a caffeinated beverage as I write this to you. Any day that starts like that is bound to go well, no? I'f not, I'll just go back to cuddling a dog when I can. Or a cat. I have a couple of those, but they're kinda always off doing their own thing.

I do absolutely want to thank Lea for being our lovely ghost over the weekend. Thanks again, Lea for sharing a slice of your life with us! Always a pleasure.

Okay, Blenderz, now on to workouts. What do you have going on today? My ever amazing buddies (partners at this point, lol) Shabnam and Kim (and maybe Lea as well??) are doing a week's worth of Kayla workouts! Mine was this:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/knee-friendly-lower-body-strength-and-cardio-improve-balance-and-power

I know I was going for more restorative, but this was a really nice workout that left me feeling good! I do recommend adding a little more to the cool down though. Needed just a bit more stretching..I plan to add some mobility workouts throughout the week, but what did my buddies pick?

And how about some good food? I'm kinda craving beans and rice and some veggies. You know, the scary healthy stuff😉 But let's see how far I get to actually make a dinner plan to table😅

Picture for our Mondaze is of some Creeping Indigo. It's creepy creeping for how easily it spreads which wouldnt be a problem if this plant was only a nitrogen fixer. The plant also happens to be toxic to livestock, so it's no bueno in that respect. The Indigo part of the name refers to other species in its genius containing a dye that was used for production of indigo dye. This salmon colored flower does not contain as much dye, but the color in the name itself still stands.

Alright, that's all I got which was probably more than enough for our Mondaze. Best wishes and hopes the hours ahead go well for you. And as always, thank you for reading amd checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***