Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! No Jumping Remove-One Style Cardio Circuit

Good morning FB Family!

If you’re not in the mood for jumping but still want a good heart pump then today’s workout release is a great option for you:

No Jumping Remove-One Style Cardio Circuit

As with our other remove-one style workouts, you will complete all exercises in the main circuit in the first round, removing the last exercise in the circuit with each subsequent round of completion (until you’re left with only one exercise). In this workout, we have eight low-impact but moderate/high-intensity exercises to flow through as you put your cardiovascular stamina and performance to the test while combating fatigue. Due to the format of this workout, you will complete the least number of rounds of the last few exercises. Make sure to quickly review the workout write-up and/or skim the video before pressing play to familiarize yourself with all exercises. Knowing what to expect will help minimize transition times between exercises and prepare you for modifications/exercise alternatives.

For some reason, the scorpion climbers (no hop) did me in during this workout. Whenever it was time to do these climbers, I was a little less than pleased to complete them and didn’t do very much to hide this displeasure, haha. Other than this particular move, I enjoyed filming this workout towards the end of one of my filming cycles when my joints were very much opposed to jumping but my muscles still had some energy left to be challenged.

What do we think? Maybe some low-impact (but high-ish intensity) cardio mixed in with heavy weights strength training? A good idea for a new workout for me to flesh out?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha