Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Pilates Core Add-On

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are having a great week and are excited about this quick Pilates add-on:

Pilates Core Add-On

In this routine, we have ten exercises with no repeats. We work for 45 seconds and then rest for 15 seconds. The exercises in this routine are fun variations of common Pilates exercises. There are many different ways to modify the exercises in this routine. For example, you can hold the plank position instead of moving your legs, use or lose the optional resistance band, or work through the rest breaks to work on your endurance. 

There are times when it is really hard to wrap your head around working out for 30+ minutes. When I feel like that, what helps me is finding a short workout, 10-20 minutes. After that, if I feel like I can do a little more, I find another short workout. If that is all I can do for the day, I give myself a high five and move on. It is times like these that I feel these add-on routines come in most handy.

Here are some of my recent favorite add-ons — let me know if you have tried them!

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda