Daily Check-in: Friday, April 21st

Hey, Blendiez!

And how about that Friday? A Flower Friday with this Common Mullien. It can get around 3 feet tall and have flowers up and down its stalk. It's commonly found in ditches, so obviously this flower is totally ditchn'😜

Anyway, what are we doing about workouts and rest days? Which one are you?

Me and my good buddies are wrapping up our Amanda week with more Amanda of course! Shabnam and Kim, I'm going with this one today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-for-the-arms-and-abs-build-foundational-strength-and-stability

What are you guys ending the week with? And Shabnam, feel free to draw us up another name when you're ready, so we can get excited who we will start Monday with!

Food is answered with pizza. And I'm more than okay with that.

Okay okay, Blenderz. That's about all I have for now. Do be sure to check in with our Incredible Inge over the weekend. From Inquisitions to crochet projects, she's your got you covered.

And come Monday time, I will see you right back here to rock another week.

Take care, Blenderz! See ya!

💜 for Storm.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***