Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Pyramid Sets for Defined Arms

Hello! Is anyone ready for another pyramid workout that’s similar to Day 1 of my Tone with Erica Challenge? :) 

Pyramid Sets for Defined Arms

Grab your weights, this is going to be a fiery one! In this workout, we complete 3 rounds of 9 exercises. We start out with our longest interval time and, as they get shorter with each round, our goal is to increase in weight. Tacked on after the pyramid portion is a very short isometrics burnout — because one last push is gratifying! 

I should preface that before we even get into the pyramid fun, we will complete a 10-minute warm-up to get our heart rate up and our whole body warm. You’ll also be met with a cool-down at the end. I encourage you to read the write-up of the workout before beginning as there are some good tips to logistically and mentally prepare for the workout. 

Not only is this pyramid fun due to the constantly changing variables, but this routine is a mentally welcoming way to push yourself with the weights and strengthen the muscle groups we’ll be working on (shoulders, biceps, and triceps).

Just imagine how your arms will feel by the end — tired, yet oh so strong! And mentally, you can take the accomplishment of getting this workout complete and keep the momentum going throughout the rest of your day :) 

I’ll see you there! 

xxErica