Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Cardio and Pilates-Style Core and Booty

Hello hello! Here's a new sweaty Pilates workout release coming from me today: 

Cardio and Pilates-Stye Core and Booty

Although we will be slowing it down in parts of this routine to focus on body control, core stability, and smaller deeper muscles, it is carefully designed to still elevate your heart rate. This workout makes for a great switch-up from traditional strength training as we set down the weights and put the microscope on some smaller muscles, using just our body. A well-rounded training routine creates a body that feels and looks its best!

Pilates is traditionally known for finding your center of gravity and drawing out the length of your body. In both our standing and floor work, you’re going to feel these qualities shine through. The routine starts out with low-impact cardio to build a base for the heart rate. The first round of this that we complete will serve as your warm-up as it will be the modified, slower version. The second time through, I’ll show you how to progress the exercises (if you’d like) and pick up the pace. Followed by that is a bored easily core and booty section all completed on the floor. We will cut to a short water break, come back for one last round of cardio, and then end with a short abs and booty burnout. 

As you can see, this routine brings great variety and will do its job of challenging you in a brand new way while feeling like a wholesome total body cardio workout at the same time. My intention for us while doing this routine is to be graceful, smooth, and lengthen throughout our bodies. 

See ya soon! 

xxErica