Daily Check-in: Monday, April 17th

Good morning from Florida, FB Fam!

So how are we doing? How was your weekend?

Hopefully nice and maybe you had a chance to check in with our life loving Lea. Thanks so much, Lea, for another brilliant ghosting session!

And many thanks over again to my friend and co-host Kim for her two weeks of classic check-ins.

So where are we on this Mondaze, Blenderz? What are you thinking in terms of workouts?

I know that my for myself and my workout buddies, Shabnam and Kim, we are doing another trainer themed workout week. And this week it's all about Amanda! I'll be starting off with her latest, an upper body and cardio routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-with-cardio-bookends-sweaty-circuits-for-strength-and-endurance

And follow that with a bit of posture work: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/stretch-break-for-desk-jobs-10-minute-posture-reset

But what about you guys? For today and possibly the week ahead? I'm thinking a pilates focus with cardio and upper body strength, but we'll see. Lots of good workouts to choose from!

And what are thinking in terms of food?

I don't know over here. I'm sure something will be edible come dinner time.

As far as the picture for today, spring continues this time with a wild baby grape leaf. They come in pink and then turn green. It's all very pretty and very Spring.

Okay, Blendfriendz, I'm out for now. Haves and hopes for good hours ahead for you. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I'll talk to you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***