Garden 2023 in the works 🌱

Good morning FB Family!

How are we doing today? Thank you for helping me pick a timing structure for my workout earlier this week - I’ll be filming that new routine later this morning once the rest of my household is up and moving!

I wanted to share my progress on this year’s garden so far. These are just a handful of my garden starts. Everything is still waiting in upcycled pots inside, but I’ve started gradual exposure to outdoor sunlight & temps with the cold weather plants (broccoli, cabbage, kale, etc) and I’ll be planting them in the dirt soon, along with any direct sow seeds. I think I’m actually running late on that but that’s okay. The warmer weather plants (tomatoes, melons, squashes, etc) will follow 4-8 weeks later, depending on what kind of weather we end up having.

I took this picture on a pretty foggy morning a few days ago - I *love* foggy mornings. The 2 boxes above the plants are grow lights (see comments for what they look like all lit up 😎).

Question: are you growing anything this spring or summer? Is it something you can eventually snack on, or something to just admire and enjoy? Feel free to share pics if you’ve got them. Remember, just like with getting a good workout, you don’t need a lot of space, special equipment or knowledge to participate in gardening or growing things. It’s for everyone!

Wish me luck on filming today! While it’ll take me a bit to turn this new video around with editing, writing, etc, I do have a new bored easily cardio workout coming out next Tuesday. See you then.

Kelli