Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Active Recovery Cardio with Dynamic Stretches

Good morning FB Family!

Today’s workout release is a great option for those days when you need a break from intense training efforts but still want to move your body and get your heart rate up:

Active Recovery Cardio with Dynamic Stretches

In this workout, low-to-moderate intensity cardio exercises are paired with dynamic stretches to increase blood blow for improved recovery, restoration, and repair of your body and mind. Fight the urge to fly through the exercises with a quick pace! Not every workout is meant to leave you drenched in sweat or huffing and puffing.

I filmed this workout after a week of filming a handful of intense workouts so I truly needed the break. All the “ooches” and “ouches” in the video are indeed genuine, haha. I felt less stiff and sore during the rest of the day having moved my body and, most importantly, my mind got a great reset to prepare me for my next training sessions.

Enjoy the respite from intense work while still doing work! I’ve been trying to include more restorative workouts in my filming schedule – what do you all think? How often do you include active recovery workouts in your training regimen?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha